Tender and juicy, Low Carb Cheeseburger Meatloaf delivers protein and lots of great flavors while keeping the carb count low at 2 carbs per serving.
How many carbs is it?
You get a pretty substantial serving here at only two carbs, leaving you lots of room for vegetables on the side to make up the majority of the carb count in your meal.
What is the texture like?
Of course, it doesn’t have the exact texture of a traditional meatloaf, seeing as it doesn’t have breadcrumbs, but I found it to be a great substitute. It is tender and the diced onion lends some added texture, flavor and moisture. I would recommend going for a fresh onion for this as opposed to onion powder for this reason.
Add a low carb topping
I served this with a sugar free ketchup on the side. Tasty and even the kids loved it, onions and all.
Recommended Keto / Low Carb Recipes
Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipe (Keto/Low Carb)
- 2 pounds raw ground beef 80/20
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan I use the kind in the green can
- 1 small diced onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350-f degrees. Mix all of the ingredients except the cheddar cheese. Be careful not to over mix as this can make the meatloaf tough. Mix in the cheese cubes.
- Place mixture into a lightly sprayed large oven safe dish. Form into a meatloaf shape.
- Bake for 1 hour, until cooked through and browned on top.
- Optional: garnish with sugar free ketchup.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate.
Recipe by Jam Hands.