Skip to main content

Cheesy Shrimp Ciabatta

For out last get together I made this delicious Cheesy Shrimp Ciabatta. This is an appetizer that shrimp fans will love. In our family this is one of our most favorite recipes. It's so delicious!

You can go with a baguette instead if you would like bite sized portions, but it is hard to beat a fresh loaf of ciabatta bread. The baguette slices will get much crunchier so if you prefer that mouth feel, you can go with a baguette. A fresh French bread would also work great. Enjoy!


Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese Fat Bomb (Keto/Low Carb)


Deliciously sweet and creamy, Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese Fat Bombs will keep you satisfied when you are craving a rich dessert.



You can eat them partially defrosted or let them sit out a few minutes longer and they will be the consistency of a fluffy peanut butter dessert. Enjoy!



Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese Fat Bomb (Keto/Low Carb)
Makes 14 pieces, serving size: 1 piece
Per serving: 1 carb, 1 protein
Printer Friendly Recipe

Directions:
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 3 Tablespoons PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
  • 2 Tablespoons Splenda
  • 2 Tablespoons sour cream
  • 4 Tablespoons cream cheese, softened
Ingredients:
  1. Whip the heavy whipping cream until light and airy. Add the rest of the ingredients of mix well.
  2. Spoon into a silicone candy mold tray / silicon ice cube tray, making 14 portions. Freeze over night. Serve partially frozen or let them defrost completely for a fluffy treat.
Recipe from My Life Cookbook.


Comments

  1. Ooh these look delicious. My mum makes fat bombs but I've yet to try one because she sweetens with honey and I'm allergic.😂 But still. The peanut butter part sounds delicious!!

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I use natural creamy peanut butter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making this for the 2nd time! Absolutely delectable! Tastes like the Butterfinger chocolate bar. Keeps sugar cravings at bay. Heck, I would make this even if i wasn't doing keto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder, could I use Erythritol instead? Would the amount be the same?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In place of the Splenda?

      Delete
    2. Yes i would like yo know as well or honey

      Delete
    3. I'm sorry but I am not sure on that. I would recommending googling substitutions for what you are trying to replace.

      Delete
    4. Erythritol is safe on keto. Splenda is not good for you. I would just adjust to preferred sweetness. I use stevia which is much sweeter than Splenda so I don’t use as much.

      Delete
  5. Any recommendations for sour cream substitute?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many other recipes use plain yogurt in place of sour cream.

      Delete
  6. This sounds delicious but I would substitute Jif powdered PB, since PB2 has added sugar. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but ALL peanut butter including the dried kind has some STARCH in it that goes directly to blood sugar. You have to take the Total Carbs and subtract fiber and sugars and the remainder is the G content of starch. So for the one linked to this page from Amazon is "2 Tbsp calories 45, Total Carbs 5 g (20 calories) Fiber 2 g, Sugars 1 g which totals up to 3 g in sugars and fiber so subtract that from 5 g Total carb and you get 2 g STARCH which is 8 calories of STARCH and represents 18% of the total calories is STARCH with 11% as sugar for a total of 29% as blood sugar raising components. Peanut Butter is ALWAYS high in starch which becomes blood sugar in the mouth. The "fiber" has no effect on that blood sugar rise.

      Delete
  7. Can i use a natural pb instead of the powder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neiman Marcus Chicken Salad

This tasty Neiman Marcus Chicken Salad has a secret ingredient that gives the texture of the salad a wonderfully creamy texture. What is it ? Freshly whipped cream folded into the chicken, almond and grape salad. It works and it is wonderful.

Serve on a bed of curly lettuce, with crackers or on a croissant. Enjoy!


Cheesy Shrimp Ciabatta

For out last get together I made this delicious Cheesy Shrimp Ciabatta. This is an appetizer that shrimp fans will love. In our family this is one of our most favorite recipes. It's so delicious!

You can go with a baguette instead if you would like bite sized portions, but it is hard to beat a fresh loaf of ciabatta bread. The baguette slices will get much crunchier so if you prefer that mouth feel, you can go with a baguette. A fresh French bread would also work great. Enjoy!


Chicken Doritos Casserole

I'm not even gonna pretend that this anything but what I call "Trash Food." Every once in a while trash food is the best kind of food, comforting and totally delicious. Chicken Doritos Casserole fits that description perfectly. Enjoy!