Slightly sweet and comforting, this Stovetop Meatloaf Recipe utilizes premade stuffing mix in place of breadcrumbs. A sweet ketchup glaze tops it all off for a hearty ground beef main dish.
Meatloaf is a classic winter staple around here. My Amish Meatloaf has been a long time favorite, but when I saw this recipe for Stovetop Stuffing Meatloaf intrigued me enough to try it out. The results were delicious!
I liked that it was less sweet overall than my Amish Meatloaf and it had the added perk of holding together better overall to get those nice, clean slices. It was great to try a new recipe for meatloaf after having used the same recipe for so many years straight now.
More delicious recipes!
What to serve with Stovetop Stuffing Meatloaf?
Serve with your favorite sides, such as corn, mashed potatoes, buttered carrots and green beans.
Stovetop Stuffing Meatloaf Recipe
- 9″x13″ Baking Pan
- 1 1/2 lbs. 80/20 ground beef
- 6 ounce box Stovetop stuffing mix Savory Herbs flavor, or whatever flavor you like
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 3/4 cup ketchup divided
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350-f degrees
- In a large bowl add the ground beef, stuffing mix, eggs, milk, and 1/4 cup of the ketchup. Mix the ingredients together.
- To a small mixing bowl combine the remaining ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
- Lightly spray a 9×13-ich pan. Add the meatloaf mixture to the pan and form it into a loaf. Spread the ketchup sauce mixture all over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until the center of the meatloaf is cooked through.