Delicious and oh so easy, Hot Ham and Cheese Crescents come together in a flash for a delicious snack or main dish. A bit of mayo, honey mustard and sandwich spices jazz up the flavor to make these extra special.
At least in my household, come the weekend I am looking for ways to use up the lunch meat and cheese to make room for the new groceries coming in. One of my go to recipes to use up ingredients is to chop up whatever lunch meat I have, be it ham, roast beef, or turkey, then mix with shredded cheese, a bit of mayo and honey mustard and finally, sandwich spices.
Hot Ham and Cheese Crescents are perfect for this. It is hard to go wrong with this combination of flavors and it guarantees that it is all used up by the end of the day.
Ingredients needed for Hot Ham and Cheese Crescents:
- 2 tubes crescent dough
- shredded cheddar
- thinly sliced ham
- honey mustard
- everything bagel seasoning
- Cut each crescent triangle in half, creating 2 long and skinny triangles from each.
- Mix the cheddar, ham, mayo, honey mustard together in a bowl.
- Add a small scoop of the ham mixture to each triangle and wrap the crescent dough around to wrap it. Add the everything bagel seasoning on top to each.
- Bake at 375-f for 15 minutes.
Hot Ham and Cheese Crescent Topping Ideas
Everything bagel spices work great in this, but I have also used ranch seasoning and Penzeys Sandwich Sprinkle with great success. See notes for what is in that tasty sandwich sprinkle.
Recommended Crescent Roll Recipes
Hot Ham and Cheese Crescents Recipe
- Parchment Paper Sheets
- Baking Sheet
- 2 tubes crescent dough separate into triangles, 16 total
- 1.5 cup shredded cheddar
- 1.5 cup ham thinly sliced and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning Alternate ideas: Ranch seasoning, Penzeys Sandwich Sprinkle (see notes)
- garnish: sprinkle of your seasoning of choice on top
- Preheat oven to 375°f degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded cheddar, chopped ham, mayo, honey mustard and seasoning. Unroll the crescent dough into triangles. Add filling to each crescent triangle and roll up. Place one inch apart on parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with extra seasoning if desired.
- Bake for 17 minutes, or until cooked through and browned on top. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate.
Even more delicious crescent and ham recipes!
Recipe inspired from Plain Chicken.