TikTok Creamy Mayo Garlic Instant Ramen Hack
This simple ramen hack will turn ordinary ramen into Creamy Mayo Garlic Instant Ramen. So flavorful and delicious! Garnish with green onions and S&B Chili Oil with Crunchy Garlic.
I’ve been on a cheese ramen kick for a bit now, either spicy or regular. When I saw TikTok videos showing this super easy ramen hack, I thought it would go perfectly with my favorite ramen. It turned out wonderful!
- instant ramen package – Use your favorite. I love spicy cheese
- kewpie mayo – kewpie is preferable but if you can’t get ahold of it, regular or light mayo also works
- garlic clove – I used minced garlic from a jar. Fresh can also be used, though I think the flavor would be more intense
- garnish: green onion and S&B chili oil with crunchy garlic
I couldn’t find the original video, I have since learned to organize my videos, but this video from Easy Peasy Pan was the same recipe I followed. I love how quick this meal is!
Looking for more TikTok recipes? Check these out!
- TikTok Air Fryer Cream Cheese Churro Bagels
- TikTok Jalapeno Cucumber Sandwiches
- TikTok Bacon Mustard Potato Salad
- TikTok Strawberry Cream Cheese Cheesecake Whip
I recommend using your favorite brand of instant ramen. I used regular and spicy cheese ramen and garnished with S&B Chili Oil with Crunchy Garlic. If you aren’t able to pick up Kewpie mayo, regular or light mayo can be used. Add anything else you like, such as soft boiled eggs.
TikTok Creamy Mayo & Garlic Instant Ramen Hack
- 1 Instant ramen package
- 1 Tbsp. kewpie mayo
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 1 Egg
- 1 stalk green onion for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the instant ramen seasoning packets, mayo, minced garlic and egg. Stir or whisk until smooth and lumps have dissolved.
- Boil ramen according to the package directions. Drain but reserve the pasta water. Slowly pour the reserved pasta water into the egg mixture, stirring constantly. Add desired amount of water. This could be all of it or just some, if you don’t like it quite as ‘brothy’.
- Add ramen noodles to the liquid mixture, stir gently to combine. Garnish with chopped green onion and crunchy garlic chili oil if desired.