Potato salad is a classic Summer favorite. This TikTok Bacon Mustard Potato Salad is for all the mustard lovers out there. It is tangy, creamy and delicious!
These days I absolutely love browsing recipes on FoodTok, which is what some folks call the foodie side of TikTok. I spotted this recipe from cookinginthemidwest and thought it would be an interesting twist on the average potato salad recipe. Be sure to go follow Luke, he posts easy and delicious recipes!
- Yukon gold potatoes – Russets can be used but I prefer the smoother flavor of Yukons
- 1 1/2 cups mayo
- mustard – I used yellow but use any kind you love!
- onion powder
- salt and pepper
- chopped green onions
- hard boiled eggs
- cooked and crumbled bacon
- optional add in: relish
This potato side dish turned out very tasty, but as you might imagine, if you aren’t a fan of mustard, then this recipe isn’t for you. Might I suggest my recipe for Sweet Pickle & Bacon Potato Salad instead?
Looking for more side dishes? Check these out!
- Sweet Pickle & Bacon Potato Salad
- Italian Deli Pasta Salad
- Wacky Layered Jell-O Salad
- Crunchy Pea Salad with Bacon and Cashews
- Bacon Cheddar Macaroni Salad
Tiktok Bacon Mustard Potato Salad
- 3 lbs Yukon gold potatoes peeled and cubed (if you prefer unpeeled, go for it!)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 4 large eggs hard boiled
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sweet or regular dill relish optional
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
- Peel and cube the potatoes. Add to boiling water. Cook for 10 minutes or until for tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl add: cooled potatoes, mayonnaise, mustard, spices, green onions and hard boiled eggs. Gently mix to combine. Chill in the fridge for 4+ hours