This Jalapeno Cream Cheese Cucumber Sandwich is so refreshing and flavorful! This recipe makes a full container of the cream cheese spread so you will have plenty leftover for extra servings.
These cucumber sandwiches were said to be incredible and it is totally true! I love how fast and simple this recipe is. Take Jalapeno cream cheese, Greek yogurt, some lemon juice with zest and dill, mix together and assemble the sandwich.
- Philadelphia Jalapeno cream cheese (or make your own)
- Greek yogurt
- lemon juice + zest
- dill, fresh or dried
- Romaine lettuce
- multigrain bread
This sandwich is so perfect for the hot summer months. I loved it and ate it a week straight, using up all the leftover spread.
Looking for more sandwiches? Check these out!
- Chloe’s Grilled Tomato and Cheese Sandwich
- Shrimp Salad Sandwiches
- Tomato Sandwich with Basil Mayo
- My Favorite Veggie Sandwich
- Grilled Portobello Sandwiches with Garlic Herb Mayo
TikTok Jalapeno Cream Cheese Cucumber Sandwiches
For cream cheese spread:
- 7.5 ounce container Philadelphia jalapeno cream cheese
- 5 ounce container Greek yogurt
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice + zest of lemon
- fresh dill dried also works
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons prepared cream cheese spread
- cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
- romaine leaves washed and pat dry
- 2 slices multigrain bread or any bread you like!
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the cream cheese spread ingredients and mix well.
- For assembly: Slather two slices of multigrain bread with the cream cheese mixture. Add lots of thinly sliced cucumber and Romaine lettuce leaves. Slice and half and serve.