Strawberries and cottage cheese are blended up into a fluffy, single serving dessert. Coming in at 250 calories with 14g protein.
I love cheesecake! What I don’t love is feeling like I can’t enjoy it very often when it doesn’t fit into my eating plans. I was delighted to find this super simple but delicious cheesecake whip! It comes in at 250 calories with 14 grams of protein.
- graham cracker crumbs
- cottage cheese
- sweetener – zero calorie sweetener packet, honey or sugar free strawberry jam
- Reddi-whip whipped cream
Can I use other fruit?
Yes! Blueberries, raspberries, ripe mango. I think it really boils down to what you think would taste great in cheesecake form. I recommend roughly 1/4 cup of whatever fruit you choose to 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. Let chill in the fridge to set up.
Can I add more protein?
While I haven’t tried this myself (yet), I think you could add vanilla protein powder to this dessert for a little extra protein.
Looking for more strawberry desserts? Check these out!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Strawberry Scones with Strawberry Glaze
- Skinny Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
- Rainbow Fruit Tray w/ Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip
- Strawberry Bruschetta
TikTok Strawberry & Cottage Cheese Cheesecake Whip
- Food Processor or Blender
- 2 Tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 4 large strawberries washed and mashed roughly
- 1 packet zero calorie sweetener
- 1 large strawberry sliced or diced
- 2 Tablespoons whipped topping
- Press the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of a dessert dish. Set aside.
- Add the cottage cheese, strawberries and sweetener to a small blender. Pulse until very smooth. If necessary, scrape down the sides halfway. Pour into dessert dish. Chill if preferred or serve immediately. Garnish with a sliced strawberry and whipped cream.