Four simple ingredients make up these incredible Air Fryer Cream Cheese Churro Bagels. A drizzle of honey over the top makes these just perfect.
I’m on board for the Air Fryer hype. I use mine as much as I am able to, especially for easy to make treats like these churro bagels. A chewy bagel is topped with cream cheese, cinnamon sugar mixture and air fried. After it cooks, top with a drizzle of warm honey for a delicious breakfast or snack.
I recently picked up Air Fryer basket liners online and I recommend them highly, particularly for messy treats. One thing to note is that if using liners, do NOT put them in an empty Air Fryer while it preheats, as the air can push the liner around the basket and potentially catch fire if it is pressed up against the heating element.
More delicious breakfast recipes!
I found the inspiration for this easy treat on Tik Tok by @Tranhdoesthings. If you haven’t checked out all the awesome recipes to be found on the app, you are missing out!
Air Fryer Cream Cheese Churro Bagel
- Air Fryer
- 1 whole plain bagel sliced in half
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese split in half for each bagel slice, use less/more if you prefer
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon sugar mixture split in half for each bagel slice, use less/more if you prefer
- drizzle honey warm
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°f.
- Top each bagel slice with cream cheese, followed by the cinnamon sugar mixture. Add an Air Fryer basket liner if using, then place bagel on top, cream cheese side up. Air fry for 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, drizzle with warm honey and serve.
A few more delicious recipes for the road!