Mardi Gras Lime Punch
The classic flavors of lemon and lime come together nicely with creamy lime sherbet in this festive Mardi Gras Lime Punch.
Lime Sherbet Punch is a creamy and tart party beverage that was loved by children and adults alike at our house. It is quite tart, but not overwhelmingly so.
Mardi Gras Lime Punch Ingredients
- Diet 7UP
- Lime Juice
- Green and Yellow Food Coloring (optional)
- Lime sherbet
Given the pretty green color of this punch, I think it would work great for St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, or even Christmas.
We’re nearly though February which is Mardi Gras month here at Jam Hands. I love this month!
More delicious punch recipes!
Creamy, cold and delicious. Enjoy!
Mardi Gras Lime Swamp Punch
Tart flavors of lemon and lime in a delicious punch, topped with a creamy lime sherbet.
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Punch Bowl & Cups
- 1 bottle 1.75 Liters Simply Lemonade
- 3 cans 8 ounces each Diet 7UP (regular is fine too)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 drops green liquid food coloring
- 3 drops yellow liquid food coloring
- 1 container lime sherbet I used about 10 small scoops
- In the medium punch bowl, combine the lemonade, soda, lime juice and green and yellow food coloring. Stir gently to combine. Add scoops of lime sherbet and very gently stir. Serve in small punch glasses.
Calories: 74kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 13mgPotassium: 6mgFiber: 1gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 2IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 2mgIron: 1mg
Loved this recipe?Please consider leaving a 5 star rating and share your feedback in a comment below. Thank you!
I need to have a party so that I can make this!
How fun! We love good sherbet punch!