Four ingredients are all you need to make this refreshing tart and sweet Ice Cream Fruit Punch. Top each serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
This beautiful deep red fruit punch is taken to the next level with scoops of creamy vanilla ice cream. Simple, quick and easy.
Ice Cream Fruit Punch
- Punch Bowl and Cups
- Ice Cream Scoop
- 1 liter bottle fruit punch chilled
- 2 (12 oz. ) cans Fresca soda, regular or diet chilled
- 2 (12 oz. ) cans Sprite soda, regular or diet chilled
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream let soften slightly before scooping
- Combine the drinks in an extra large pitcher or regular size punch bowl. Stir gently. Add small scoops of vanilla ice cream. Serve.
- If you plan on having leftover punch, add the ice cream to individual glasses instead of to the full bowl of punch. This will help leftover punch keep longer in the fridge.