This beautiful deep red fruit punch is taken to the next level with scoops of creamy vanilla ice cream. Simple, quick and easy. Enjoy!
Ice Cream Fruit Punch
Makes many servings
- 1 liter bottle of fruit punch, chilled
- 2 (12 oz.) cans Fresca soda, chilled (regular or diet)
- 2 (12 oz.) cans Sprite soda, chilled (regular or diet)
- 1 container vanilla ice cream
- Combine the drinks in an extra large pitcher or regular size punch bowl. Stir gently. Add scoops of vanilla ice cream. Serve. If you plan on having leftover punch, then add the ice cream to individual glasses instead of to the full bowl of punch. This will help it keep longer in the fridge.
Recipe by Jam Hands.