Sweet and creamy Pineapple Sherbet Punch is a wonderful recipe for a large gathering.
Pineapple sherbet can be a little tricky to find at some supermarkets. If you are unable to find it for sale, feel free to use an extra carton of vanilla ice cream.
This recipe makes a lot, enough for a large party. Shown in pictures is half of the original recipe, which still filled my entire (on the small side) punch bowl. Enjoy!
Pineapple Sherbet Punch
- 2 liters ginger ale or 7-up
- 46 oz. canned pineapple juice I used the Dole brand
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream ~4 cups, add up to a 1/2 gallon ad needed (2 quarts)
- 1 quart Pineapple sherbet ~4 cups, add up to a 1/2 gallon as needed (2 quarts)
- In a large punch bowl, combine ginger ale (or 7-up) and pineapple juice.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop pineapple sherbet and vanilla ice cream by rounded scoops into punch bowl.