Sweet and creamy Pineapple Sherbet Punch is a wonderful recipe for a large gathering.
Pineapple sherbet can be a little tricky to find at some supermarkets. If you are unable to find it for sale, feel free to only use the vanilla ice cream.
This recipe makes a lot, enough for a large party. Shown in the picture above is half of the original recipe, which still filled my entire punch bowl, which is on the smaller side. Enjoy!
Pineapple Sherbet Punch
Makes many servings
- 2 liters ginger ale or 7-up
- 1 (46 oz.) can Dole pineapple juice
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, add up to a 1/2 gallon ad needed (2 quarts)
- 1 quart Pineapple sherbet, add up to a 1/2 gallon as needed (2 quarts)
- In a large punch bowl, combine ginger ale (or 7-up) and pineapple juice.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop pineapple sherbet and vanilla ice cream by rounded scoops into punch bowl.
Recipe from Chef in Training.