This recipe for Cranberry Pineapple Party Punch was a big hit at our party. It has just the right amounts of tartness, sweetness and fizz.
I used an ice tray and cut lemon and orange slices to freeze inside of the ice cubes. You could also make an ice ring and fill it with citrus slices and float it in the punch bowl.
Cranberry Pineapple Party Punch
- Punch Bowl and Cups
- 32 oz. cranberry juice chilled
- 1 cup orange juice chilled
- 1 cup pineapple juice chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale chilled
- Mix all ingredients and serve.