For out last get together I made this delicious Cheesy Shrimp Ciabatta. This is an appetizer that shrimp fans will love. In our family this is one of our most favorite recipes. It's so delicious!
Cheesy Shrimp Ciabatta
Makes about 16 slices when cut
Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, tails on is fine
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 large loaf ciabatta bread, sliced in half like a large sandwich
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup of cheddar jack cheese
- Remove the tails from the shrimp and set aside. In a large saute pan, melt the butter of medium heat. Add the shrimp and old bay seasoning. Cook just for a minute or two until coated well with the seasoning. Remove from heat and let cool. When cooled, chop into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the shrimp in a medium bowl with the mayo, garlic, chives, dill, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread onto the cut ciabatta bread. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 10-13 minutes. Ovens vary so check it at 10 minutes to see if it looks completely warmed through and that the cheese is melted. Slice into sticks. Serve warm.