The simplicity and ease of these Italian Parmesan Canned Biscuits have made it a family favorite for decades. It may have only a few ingredients but the flavors are rich and delicious!
A few simple ingredients are all you need to prepare a delicious Parmesan biscuit that pairs well with all sorts of meats, such as chicken, beef, and sausage to name a few.
Ingredients needed to make Italian Parmesan Canned Biscuits:
- Parmesan cheese, the kind in the green can works great!
- Green onions
- Seasonings: Garlic powder and Italian seasoning
- Canned Biscuits
That’s all you need!
More recommended Biscuit recipes!
Italian Parmesan Canned Biscuits
- Parchment Paper Sheets
- Baking Sheet
- 1 cup grated Kraft Parmesan
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder or to taste
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning or to taste
- 1 can Hungry Jack flaky biscuits peel each biscuit in half to make 16 total
- Preheat oven to 400-f degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits. If you haven’t already, split the 8 biscuits in half, making 6 total. Flatten biscuits on an parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Spread an equal amount of filling over all biscuits.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until lightly browned on the tops and cooked through. Serve warm. Store leftovers in the fridge.