Super easy and super low in calories, this Light 2 Ingredients Caramel Apple Fruit Dip is a sweet treat coming in at just over 50 calories per serving. Serve with your favorite sliced fruits and enjoy!
The back to school season is here and this simple caramel apple fruit dip would be the perfect sweet treat to pack for lunches. It is so easy to make, so let’s get right to it!
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip Lite or Cool Whip Zero Sugar
- 5 oz. container Light and Fit Caramel Apple Pie Greek Yogurt
This dip recipe is not only great for dipping fruit, but you can also use it for a low calorie fruit salad that keeps well in the fridge. No separating or watery mess at the bottom of the bowl!
This recipe comes from one of my favorite TikTok creators, Shay from Train with Shay. She has SO MANY lower calorie, high protein recipes. If you are aiming for lower calorie recipes, please be sure to check her out.
Looking for more light, low calorie recipes?
- TikTok Strawberry Cottage Cheese Cheesecake Whip
- Light 3 Ingredient Caramel Apple Grape Salad
- TikTok Jalapeno Cucumber Sandwiches
Light 2 Ingredient Caramel Apple Fruit Dip
- 8 oz. Cool Whip Lite or Cool Whip Zero Sugar thawed (225g)
- 5.3 oz. Light and Fit Caramel Apple Pie Greek Yogurt (1 cup or 150g)
- grapes, sliced apples, strawberries or any other fruit you prefer
- Thaw the cool whip. Once thawed, remove the lid and add the yogurt to the container, stirring carefully until thoroughly incorporated. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with grapes, apple slices, strawberries or any other fruit you prefer