Glazed Pineapple Kielbasa Bites
Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 (14 oz.) regular Kielbasa, sliced
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, reserve juice
- 3 Tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. pineapple juice (from can)
- Preheat oven to 425-f degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a piece of pineapple on top of a slice of kielbasa and stick a toothpick into them.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients. Place kielbasa bites onto the baking sheet and brush glaze over tops and sides of bites.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until hot. Let cool slightly and serve warm.
Recipe from Real Housemoms.
Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties. This recipe is being shared at the Recipe Lion Blog Hop - Summer Potluck Recipes.