Easy and over the top delicious Cinnabon style cinnamon rolls at home! This recipe deserves ALL the hype it has been getting for months over on TikTok.
This viral TikTok recipe has long touted that you will ‘never make regular canned cinnamon rolls again,’ and I have to say that I agree 100%. They are so simple to make and yield melt in your mouth goodness.
I have made these rolls using either heavy cream or half & half. I prefer the half & half personally. To me they tasted just the same as heavy cream, so why not lose a few calories. I wouldn’t recommend using anything lighter, like 2% milk.
What if I can’t find pumpkin spice canned cinnamon rolls?
Canned pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls are seasonal so if you have trouble locating them, I would try adding pumpkin spice seasoning to the brown sugar and butter mixture before baking. You could even add it to the frosting for more flavor. I would start with a teaspoon and check to see if the flavor is strong enough for you and add more if you prefer.
Can I use other flavors?
Use any flavor you would like, traditional cinnamon, orange rolls or like in this variation, pumpkin spice flavor.
Can I double the recipe?
This recipe makes 5 jumbo rolls. To double the recipe, double all ingredients and bake it in a 9×13 inch pan. Cover and bake as normal, checking at 30 minutes for doneness. They should be fully baked through in the middle. If they aren’t bake for a few more minutes and check again.
What if I hate the frosting that comes with?
You can of course make your own frosting, either regular or cream cheese. You can also pick up a can of premade cream cheese frosting and use a portion of that.
Looking for more TikTok recipes?
- TikTok Air Fryer Cream Cheese Churro Bagels
- TikTok Jalapeno Cucumber Sandwiches
- TikTok Creamy Mayo Garlic Instant Ramen Hack
TikTok Gooey Pumpkin Spice Canned Cinnamon Rolls
- 9 Inch Round Cake Pan I prefer glass but either should work
- Aluminum foil to cover rolls
- 1 can jumbo pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls with frosting 5 to a can *see notes
- 1/2 cup half and half or heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp (Half stick) butter melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350-f degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9-inch (or thereabouts) pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and brown sugar and stir well.
- Pour the half and half over and around the cinnamon rolls. Top each roll with the cinnamon butter mixture.
- Lightly spray a piece of baking foil with cooking spray and cover the rolls, spray side down.
- Bake for 30 minutes, checking at about 25 minutes as ovens vary. Remove from oven and remove the foil. Let set up for a few minutes then top with the icing from the cinnamon roll can. I set my can of frosting on top of (not inside!) the oven range as the rolls bakes and the residual heat warms the frosting so it can be spread easier. Serve warm.
- I keep my leftover rolls in the fridge but I have seen other recipes store them for up to 3 days on the countertop. Reheat leftovers in the microwave.