Tender broccoli florets are topped with hummus and freshly grated Parmesan for this quick and easy side dish. Use your favorite flavor of hummus. I opted for roasted red pepper hummus.
I love a simple and delicious recipe and this one sure fits the bill. Grab a bag of broccoli florets, your favorite flavor of hummus, and grated Parmesan to make this easy recipe.
- broccoli florets
- olive oil & salt and pepper
- grated Parmesan
The hummus adds a luxurious and rich taste to the tender broccoli. There are so many flavors of hummus now so you can tweak this recipe for all sorts of flavor profiles. Roasted red pepper, honey and jalapeno, everything bagel and more!
I spotted this recipe on TikTok from the account Cook It Erica. There are so many great recipes posted, so be sure to give them a follow.
Looking for more broccoli recipes?
- Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- Broccoli Apple Salad
- Best Ever Cranberry Broccoli Salad
- Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Bake
TikTok Hummus with Roasted Broccoli
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper Sheets
- 12 oz. bag fresh broccoli florets rinsed and patted dry
- salt and pepper
- olive oil or olive oil spray
- 10 oz. container hummus any flavor
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400-f degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the broccoli florets to the pan. Drizzle with olive oil or coat lightly with olive oil spray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir the hummus well in the container it came in. Scoop and spread evenly over the broccoli. Top with freshly grated Parmesan and paprika. Bake for 5 minutes. Serve warm.