Broccoli Apple Salad is a refreshing side dish, filled with crisp apple, with red onion, celery and crumbled bacon.
I have tried quite a few broccoli salads over the years. This one in particular is an all time favorite!
Broccoli salads are always a crowd favorite for get togethers. Easily adjustable to make it just how you like it. Want to skip the cranberries? Go for it! Want to add cheese? Go for it!
Recommended Broccoli Salad Recipes
Broccoli Apple Salad
- 1 bunch broccoli cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup red onion diced small
- 1 cup celery diced small
- 1 apple sweet variety, diced small
- 8 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries optional
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Combine salad ingredients in large bowl. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and whisk until combined; pour over salad and toss. Serve chilled.
Recipe adapted from The Kitchen is My Playground.