Sweet white wine is combined with strawberry schnapps, sugar and strawberries to make this refreshing Strawberry Schnapps Sangria.
Embrace the last bit of Summer by making a pitcher of sweet Strawberry Schnapps Sangria. If you can find it, there are now bottles of strawberry Moscato out there that would probably be wonderful in this recipe.
If you are at all concerned about the sweetness level in this recipe, combine the Schnapps and Moscato and give it a quick taste test to check if you’d like to add the sugar.
Looking for more drink recipes?
Strawberry Schnapps Sangria
- 750 milliliter bottle Moscato, or any sweet white wine like White Zinfandel or Riesling chilled
- 1/2 cup strawberry schnapps
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ice cubes
- In a 2-quart pitcher stir together wine, strawberry schnapps, and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add sliced strawberries.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour, up to 4 hours. Serve in glasses over ice.