Orange, Pineapple & Dijon Glazed Ham
Makes enough for one ham
- 1 bone-in ham (precooked)
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Place ham in a roasting pan, bake according to directions on the package.
2. Meanwhile, stir remaining ingredients together in a saucepan.
3. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 10 minutes.
4. When ham has baked two hours, brush the ham with the glaze, continue doing so every 10 minutes while baking for another 30 minutes.
Recipe from Food.com. Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties.