Frozen Cool Whip & Cinnamon Graham Cracker Sandwiches are low in calories, coming in at 70 calories each. The flavors of cinnamon graham crackers and cool whip is a winning combination.
These days I am loving simple recipes. The fewer the ingredients, while still making delicious recipes, the better.
One of my favorite TikTok creators, iidanielle75ii, has a series of snacks recipes that are easy and delicious. I plan to make a few of them, these Frozen Cool Whip and Cinnamon Graham Cracker Sandwiches being first. Be sure to check her out if you are a TikTok fan!
If you wanted to further cut down the calories, there are reduced fat graham crackers available. I opted for cinnamon as that is what I had on hand, with the added bonus of that nice cinnamon flavor.
If I made these again, I’d be very interested to try adding cheesecake sugar free pudding mix to the cool whip. With the cinnamon grahams I think this would be a nice cheesecake alternative. You could even layer the cool whip & sugar free pudding mix with the graham crackers in a dish and chill for several hours for a non frozen option.
Frozen Cool Whip and Cinnamon Graham Cracker Sandwiches
- 4 large cinnamon graham cracker sheets break each rectangle into 2 square pieces, making 8 squares total
- 6 Tablespoons light Cool Whip 1.5 Tablespoons per sandwich, I used a small cookie scoop (1.5 Tbsp.) to portion easily.
- Break the graham cracker sheets in half. Each sheet will give you 2 square pieces. Top with 1.5 Tbsp. of cool whip on half of the graham crackers. Top with other square of graham, cinnamon side up for presentation.
- If desired, dip the edges in any flavor of baking chips, such as chocolate or peanut butter.
- Freeze for 2+ hours until frozen through. Note that these will defrost within about 20 minutes after you remove them from the freezer.