Delicious Air Fryer Cheesy Chicken Ranch Burger Patties are a quick and easy meal, coming in at 330 calories with 29g of protein.
My Air Fryer has been my favorite appliance the last few years. Not being a big fan of standing at the stove, getting splattered is not my thing. Air fryers are the perfect alternative. Make your patties, pop them in the fryer and let them cook up nicely.
These air fryer cheesy chicken ranch burger patties are moist, full of flavor, and get a nice, cheesy, crunchy top. Chopped onion lends some moisture to these, but in a pinch you can use freeze dried onions or onion powder. The same goes for the garlic. It still makes a really tasty burger, just not quite as juicy.
Add these cooked patties to your favorite bun, lettuce wrap, or even eat them on their own for a protein packed meal. Each patty is 330 calories with 29g protein.
Air Fryer Cheesy Chicken Ranch Burger Patties
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or any cheese you prefer (If you want more ranch flavor, Taco Bell makes a shredded ranch cheese that I’ve used with success)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- Place all burger patty ingredients in a large bowl. Mix with clean hands until incorporated, being careful not to overmix. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into patties.
- Pre-heat air fryer to 365°F. Place the prepared chicken patties in the basket (spacing evenly) and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 160-f degrees.
- Let patties cool for a few minutes before transferring to your bun or lettuce wrap. These are also great plain if you prefer.