This simple and delicious recipe for Loaded Baked Potato Dip requires only four ingredients to come together, meaning for a lot of folks they already have everything in their fridge to make this.
Cool sour cream, crispy fried bacon, freshly shredded cheddar cheese and green onions come together in this simple but delicious dip.
I do think freshly shredded cheese is best here as the taste and mouthfeel is just better in my opinion than the already shredded bagged cheese, if you can manage it. If you have to use pre-shredded for some reason, hey just go for it, it will still be tasty.
Serve with potato chips, crackers or waffle fries. Enjoy!
More delicious appetizer recipes!
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- 2 cups sour cream 16 oz.
- 12 oz. package bacon, finely chopped and cooked crispy
- 2 cups freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese 8 oz.
- 2 bunches green onions finely chopped or snipped w/ a scissors
- extra bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions
- potato chips, crackers or waffle fries
- Combine all dip ingredients except the garnishes in a mixing bowl. Chill for at least an hour. When serving, top with garnish of bacon, cheese and green onions and serve with chips, crackers or waffle fries of your choosing.
Even more delicious recipes: