Get togethers are always better when paired with a tasty appetizer. A cheeseball happens to be one of my go-to recipes. In fact, I have bunches of them pinned on my appetizers board on Pinterest if you’d like to take a peek.
Doritos Salsa Cheeseball (Pumpkin Shaped)
- 16 oz. cream cheese room temp
- 2 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp. minced onion
- 3 Tbsp. salsa
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cups nacho cheese chips Doritos, finely crumbled
- top of 1 bell pepper for stem garnish
- serve with: crackers pretzels, Fritos Scoops or vegetables of your choice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Lay out a large piece of cling wrap on a flat surface and spoon the cheeseball mixture into a pile in the middle. Gather up the cling wrap around it, twist to firmly seal the top and form into a pumpkin shape. Chill for two hours.
- Just before serving, remove the cling wrap then roll the cheeseball in the crushed Doritos. Insert the bell pepper stem into the top for garnish. Serve with crackers, pretzels, Fritos Scoops or vegetable dippers of your choosing.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate.