This pretty mint green cookie is perfect for green themed holidays. Christmas and St. Patrick’s Day, I’m looking your way.
Super cute and delicious. Enjoy!
Makes about 2 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- green food coloring -see note
- Combine butter, eggs and cake mix, mixing until well combined.
- Add 1/4 cup powdered sugar, peppermint extract, and food coloring. Mix well.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar in a shallow dish. Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls, roll in the powdered sugar to coat, and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.