Delicious, chewy cookies that only take three ingredients: crushed graham crackers, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate chips.
I spotted this creative recipe over at Love to Be in the Kitchen. It utilizes graham cracker crumbs, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Yep, that’s it. If you love chewy, chocolatey cookies, you will probably love these. Enjoy!
Notes: The parchment is highly recommended as this is a very sticky cookie. If you were out of parchment, like I was, spray the pan with cooking spray lightly and after they have cooled for about 30-40 minutes you can safely remove them from the baking pan. It takes some elbow grease to get them off the pan, but it can be done. This is why I urge you to use parchment paper. It will save you a lot of trouble.
3 Ingredient Heavenly Morsels
- Parchment Paper Sheets
- Baking Sheet
- 16 whole graham crackers (2 sleeves) finely crushed
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350-f degrees. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper. Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs. This is easiest if you use a food processor.
- Mix all three ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. The cookies spread and look shiny. They will set up after cooling.