Lovers of the traditional Watergate Salad will want to try my recipe for Pistachio & Coconut Cream Marshmallow Salad. Instead of solely using pistachio pudding I combined a box of pistachio and a box of delicious coconut cream Jell-O. The result is absolutely delicious. Portion them out into little dishes and if you’d like, garnish with a bright red maraschino cherry. Enjoy!
Pistachio & Coconut Cream Marshmallow Salad
Makes about 12 servings
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) Jell-O pistachio instant pudding mix (not prepared)
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) Jell-O coconut cream instant pudding mix (not prepared)
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in pineapple juice (do not drain)
- 1 container (16 oz.) cool whip, thawed
- 2 to 3 cups mini marshmallows
- maraschino cherries for garnish, optional
- Combine the pistachio and coconut cream pudding mixes with the pineapple. Mix well. Add the thawed cool whip and mix well. Fold in the mini marshmallows. Chill several hours in the fridge. To garnish, top with a maraschino cherry.
Recipe by Jam Hands.