For the pickle lovers out there, here is a wonderful recipe courtesy of Southern Bite. This dip is awesome! My mom, who is a pickle freak, loved it, as did I.
I used the standard bright green dill pickle spears for my dip, but if you would like a more natural look, there are a few options at the store that aren’t colored neon pickle green. Serve with your favorite potato chip. This dip would be fantastic spread on a hot dog as well. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced kosher dill pickles (For me this was 6 spears)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons pickle juice
- In a medium bowl combine the pickles, cream cheese, garlic powder, and salt. Add the pickle juice gradually to get the mixture to dipping consistency. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve chilled alongside potato chip.