Pistachio & Coconut Cream Marshmallow Salad
Makes about 12 servings
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) instant pistachio jello (not prepared)
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) instant coconut cream jello (not prepared)
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in pineapple juice (do not drain)
- 1 container (16 oz.) cool whip, thawed
- 2 to 3 cups mini marshmallows
- maraschino cherries for garnish, optional
- Combine the pistachio and coconut cream jello with the pineapple. Mix well. Add the thawed cool whip and mix well. Fold in the mini marshmallows. Chill several hours in the fridge. To garnish, top with a maraschino cherry.
Recipe by Jam Hands. Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties.