A few months ago I spotted a mysterious "Oreo Fluff" at the deli section at a local grocery chain. I had a hunch the kiddos would enjoy it and oh boy, was I right. I hadn't tried to replicate the recipe until I ran across a recipe for it over at Chef in Training.
For my Oreo Fluff, I used an instant cheesecake pudding mix. The taste was incredible! The only reason I used cheesecake jello was that I mistakenly thought it was white chocolate, but it all worked out because the end result was delicious.
Makes a large bowl, several cups worth
- 1 (3.4 oz) box white chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 oz) container cool whip thawed to room temperature
- 1 pkg. Double Stuffed Oreos crushed, reserve about 3 cookies for garnishing
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk together for 2 minutes.
- Stir in Cool whip, crushed Oreos and mini marshmallows.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat and serve. The longer it is refrigerated, the better. I try to make this the night before if I am going to be serving it with lunch the next day.
- To garnish: Take the reserved cookies, crush and sprinkle over the fluff when ready to serve. Or simply add a few whole cookies to the top of the fluff as shown.
Recipe found at Chef in Training.