Have you made cake mix cookies before? I have a few times with pretty great results. Today I baked up these Banana Split Cake Mix Cookies which utilize a funfetti cake mix and a box of instant banana pudding. They turned out fantastic. I found this recipe at Taste and Tell, which has tons of great recipes to check out. Enjoy!
Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 (15.25 oz) funfetti cake mix
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant banana pudding
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350-F degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, oil and eggs. Stir in the chocolate chips. Gently fold in the cherries.
3. Form the dough into balls just larger than a walnut and place at least 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until set.