I went a little photo crazy with these but for a recipe this delicious, it deserves a few extra pics. Oh my goodness these are so crazy good! It only takes a few ingredients and the flavor is incredible. Many thanks to Beth's Favorite Recipes for this recipe. Beth has a ton of awesome recipes on her blog so be sure to hop over and check them out. Enjoy!
Sweet Green Bean Bacon Bundles
Makes 12 servings
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans whole green beans,drained (I used frozen whole beans)
- 1 pound bacon, cut in half
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Wrap 7 green beans with bacon and place in prepared dish. Repeat, using all the green beans and bacon.
3. Combine butter with brown sugar. Pour over green bean bundles and sprinkle with garlic salt. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove cover and continue to cook 15 minutes until bacon has browned. Turn over bundles carefully and return to oven for 15 minutes until browned.
Recipe from Beth's Favorite Recipes. Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties.