Delicious mini naan flatbread is topped with whipped cream cheese, salami and pickles for this quick and easy Salami and Pickle Flatbread.
This quick little snack is one of my all time favorites. Toast a mini naan flatbread, top with whipped cream cheese, sliced salami and dill pickles.
This also works well on top of an everything bagel if you’d like a more filling snack. Since I am going for lower calorie options these days, a mini naan works perfectly!
Salami and Pickle Flatbread
- 1 slice mini naan flatbread about 6 inches, I use the Stonefire Mini Naan Flatbreads that are 130 cal. each
- 1 Tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 1 slice thinly sliced salami cut into triangles
- 1 spear dill pickle cut into triangles
- Warm the naan by toasting, air frying for 2 minutes or microwaving. Spread with whipped cream cheese, sliced salami, and sliced pickle. Cut into 4 pieces and serve.