Crab Rangoon is a huge favorite of our household, so when I saw a recipe for Crab Rangoon Pizza at Celebration Generation, I pinned it and made plans to make it immediately. Preparation is made easy with a premade pizza dough. This pizza is rich in crab taste and perfect for all you fellow crab lovers out there. Enjoy!
Crab Rangoon Pizza
Makes one large pizza
- For crab mixture:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 (6 oz) cans crab meat, drained well
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- For assembling:
- 1 premade pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded cheese of choice, I used mozzarella and cheddar. Add whatever you normally like on pizza, like provolone, parmesan, etc.
- sweet chili sauce to drizzle after baking
- Prepare the crab mixture. In a large mixing bowl, combine the crab mix ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Prepare the premade pizza dough according to the package instructions. Add the crab mixture, then cheese. Bake as directed on package (see notes below). Drizzle baked pizza with sweet chili sauce and serve hot.
- Notes: Some premade dough instructions call for partially baking the crust before adding toppings, others don’t. I added my toppings and baked for the entire time, which was about 500-f degrees for 15 minutes.
Recipe from Celebration Generation.