All the flavors you love from Crab Rangoon but in pizza form! Crab Rangoon Pizza features a creamy crab and cream cheese mixture which is topped with cheese and baked. Drizzle sweet chile sauce on top to finish.
Crab Rangoon is a huge favorite of our household, so when I saw a recipe for Crab Rangoon Pizza at Celebration Generation, I pinned it and made plans to make it immediately. Preparation is made easy with a premade pizza dough.
This pizza is rich in crab taste and perfect for all you fellow crab lovers out there.
Crab Rangoon Pizza
For crab mixture:
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 6 oz. cans crab meat drained well
- 4 stalks green onions finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 premade pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded cheese of choice I used mozzarella and cheddar
- sweet chili sauce to drizzle over pizza after baking
- Prepare the crab mixture. In a large mixing bowl, combine the crab mix ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Prepare the premade pizza dough according to the package instructions. Add the crab mixture, then cheese. Bake as directed on package (see notes below). Drizzle baked pizza with sweet chili sauce and serve hot.