Like a lot of cheese dips, the delicious Taco Cheese Dip isn’t very pretty, but boy is it tasty.
Serve with Fritos Scoops or sturdy tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Taco Cheese Dip
Makes 8-10 servings
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and fat drained
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 oz can Rotel (diced tomatoes and green chiles), drained
- In a large saute pan cook the ground beef. Drain the fat. Add the drained can of rotel to the pan with the cream cheese. Heat on medium, stirring occasionally until cream cheese has melted. Combine with the ground beef and taco seasoning. Add the shredded cheese and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until melted and bubbly. Serve with chips or crackers.
Recipe adapted from Southern With A Twist.