With smoked salmon, capers and red onion, this Smoked Salmond Dip with Bagel Chips is a twist on the classic bagel and lox.
Personally I would err on the side of leaving this dip a bit too chunky than too smooth, but that is my preference. Serve this with bagel chips and you are all set to go. Enjoy!
Smoked Salmon Dip with Bagel Chips
For the dip:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp capers rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp red onion diced small
- 1 to 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp prepared horseradish you can use coarse grain mustard as a substitute
- 2 oz. smoked salmon coarsely chopped, plus 2 more ounces thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Bagel chips
- In a food processor, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, capers, red onion, lemon juice, horseradish, and 2 ounces smoked salmon. Process until smooth, about 20 seconds. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in remaining 2 ounces smoked salmon. Top with fresh parsley and serve with bagel chips.