This recipe came from a great blog named Six Sisters’ Stuff. I have a bunch of their recipes pinned and on my to-make list. Do you guys find a lot of your recipes from blogs? These days I would say most of my recipes come from blogs and most turn out really great. Many thanks to Six Sisters’ Stuff for this delicious recipe. We all enjoyed it.
Chicken Parmesan Crescents
Makes 8 servings
- 8 chicken strips, fully cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook chicken strips according to package directions. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Place one slice of cheese on the wide end of each crescent roll.
3. In a saucepan over low heat, warm spaghetti sauce until heated through. Dip cooked chicken strips in spaghetti sauce so they are completely covered. Place dipped chicken strips on top of cheese and roll up crescent rolls.
4. Place rolls on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush melted butter on top of each roll and sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.