Cornbread Supreme. Oh Lordy. I think we’ve made this dish 4 or 5 times in the last two months. It is so gooooood. Especially with Calico Beans. Mmm. I think I may have to make it again this week. I’m getting cravings…Mmm.
Makes one 9″ x 13″ pan
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can cream style corn
- 16 oz. container sour cream
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 2 boxs Jiffy cornbread mix (7 1/2 oz. each)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine cornbread mix, sour cream, butter, whole kernel corn, cream style corn, and eggs. Place in a lightly greased 9″ x 13″ baking dish and sprinkle with 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350-f degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through.