The slow cooker does all the work for these Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Use your favorite barbecue sauce and top with coleslaw on a fresh bakery bun.
Folks, the easiest dinner recipe ever. Well, maybe I exaggerated, but it is pretty easy and delicious. I added coleslaw to mine, feel free to omit that if you’d prefer.
Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker
- 3 pound pork loin roast
- 1 medium onion sliced, optional
- 1 can root beer
- 16 ounce bottle barbecue sauce Use your favorite
For sandwich assembly:
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw
- 8 rolls or sandwich buns
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Add sliced onion if using. Pour can of root beer over the meat. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Drain juices. Shred pork and return to slow cooker. Stir in heated barbecue sauce and keep warm in slow cooker until ready to serve.
- To prepare sandwiches: Add pulled pork and coleslaw to a sandwich bun or rolls and serve.