Making your own Hot Chocolate Mix can be a more frugal option than buying premade from the store. You only need 4 ingredients!
The rain and storms are already moving in for a lot of us as Fall approaches. A great treat to have on hand is a do it yourself Hot Chocolate Mix. If you are a marshmallow fan I recommend keeping them separate from the mix when storing, otherwise they will get stale.
Mom’s Hot Chocolate Mix
- 25 ounce instant dry milk Look for the carton that makes 8 quarts
- 16 ounce powdered coffee creamer
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 32 ounces Nesquik powdered chocolate mix
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container. A large plastic ice cream container is good to store this in.
- To serve: Fill mug about 1/3 full of hot chocolate mix and add hot water. Stir and serve.