Crock Pot Apple and Brown Sugar Corned Beef
Tender corned beef in an apple juice and brown sugar glaze made easy in the slow cooker.
- Slow Cooker
- 1 whole corned beef brisket
- 1 quart apple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 8 small red potatoes
- 2 medium carrots peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large onion peeled, and cut into chunks
- 1/2 head cabbage cut into chunks
- Place all ingredients in a large crock pot (cut meat in half if necessary); stir to mix. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove meat and vegetables and some of the cooking liquid. Slice meat thinly across the grain. Serve with vegetables and some of the liquid.
Recipe from Recipezaar
Calories: 421kcalCarbohydrates: 101gProtein: 6gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 0.1mgSodium: 112mgPotassium: 1520mgFiber: 7gSugar: 59gVitamin A: 3497IUVitamin C: 66mgCalcium: 118mgIron: 3mg
Loved this recipe?Please consider leaving a 5 star rating and share your feedback in a comment below. Thank you!