Kay folks, today I have a really simple and pretty pie, Eggnog Layered Pie that I found from On Cupcake Moon. It is very easy to make, but do note that it does need a few hours to chill in the fridge so plan ahead. Enjoy!
Eggnog Layered Pie
Makes one 9" pie
- 1 premade pie crust, baked according to package directions and cooled (Alternatively you can use a premade graham cracker crumb crust)
- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding (3.4 oz. size)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold eggnog
- 1 tub of whipped topping (8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
1. If you havent done so already, prepare the pie crust in a 9" pie dish and set aside.
2. Whisk together pudding mixed with milk and eggnog, about 2 minutes. Spoon 1-1/2 cups of this into pie crust.
3. Stir in half of the whipped topping to the remaining pudding mixture; mix well. Spread over the top of the pudding layer.
4. Spread a third layer of the remaining whipped topping over the other two layers. Top with sliced almonds. Chill for 3 hours.
Recipe from On Cupcake Moon