Cheesy, creamy spinach dip is packed with flavor with the addition of chopped artichokes, Italian cheeses and red onion. Set it and forget it by using a slow cooker and serve with your favorite crackers or toasted baguette slices.
Slow cooker dips are one of my favorites for parties as they are able to be quickly put together then set to cook while you prepare other foods. This particular dip can either be cooked on low for 2-3 hours, or on high for one hour.
Serve with your favorite crackers, vegetable sticks like celery or carrots, and toasted baguette slices. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Slow Cooker
- 1 12 ounce bag frozen spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed out
- 1 13 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian blend shredded cheese mix of Parmesan, Provolone, Asiago and Romano
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion red or white
- 4 teaspoons jarred minced garlic or 4 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine all the ingredients in the crockpot and stir well to combine.
- Cook on high for one hour or on low for 2-3 hours. Stir before serving with crackers or toasted baguette slices.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate.
Enjoy these delicious hot and cheesy appetizers too!