We were all a bit skeptical of the thought of potato chips in cookies, but the taste and texture of these cookies were fantastic. The kids loved them, along with the adults. They may seem strange but give them a shot. Be sure to use plain, thin potato chips. Enjoy!
Tender Chocolate & Potato Chip Cookies
Makes about 3 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips, plain
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi sweet or milk)
- Cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla for about 2 minutes.
- Add flour, potato chips, and chocolate chips and stir together until well mixed.
- Form into small balls. A cookie scoop comes in very handy here.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° about 15 minutes or until edges are just barely lightly browned.