Strawberry Bruschetta. Doesn't that just sound so perfect for Summer? Deliciousness in a bite. These are best served the same day. Many thanks to the gorgeous blog, ValSoCal for this recipe. Be sure to drop by her blog and check out her many beautiful recipes. I have a ton pinned on my Pinterest boards. Enjoy!
Makes about 10 servings
- 1 loaf of french bread, cut into pieces
- 1 container soft cream cheese or mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pint of strawberries
- 1/4 cup of strawberry jam
- Grill bread and set a side. Beat cream cheese, honey and sugar until smooth. Spread on top. Top with strawberries and brush with jam.
Recipe from ValSoCal. Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties.