Up today is a sweet chex mix courtesy of Plain Chicken, which just happens to be one of my favorite food blogs. Previously I have made Chicken Cordon Bleu from her site, which was delicious. Tomorrow I will be posting the other recipe I have made from her site recently, which is a tasty dinner. Go check out her blog and enjoy!
Halloween Chex Mix
Makes enough to fill a large ziploc
- 8 oz white chocolate chips
- 4 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 2 cups bite-size pretzel squares
- 1 cup candy corn M&Ms
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup orange and black sprinkles
1. In large microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
2. Gently stir in cereal, pretzels, candy corn and M&Ms until evenly coated. Toss the sprinkles over the mixture.
3. Spread on waxed paper until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. Break into chunks.
Recipe from Plain Chicken.