Nutella Puppy Chow
Makes one large batch
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz. box of hearty wheat/corn/rice cereal like Chex
- 2 – 3 cups powdered sugar
1. In a pan over medium-low heat, melt the butter and chocolate chips, stirring constantly. When all is melted and smooth, remove from heat and stir in the Nutella.
2. Slowly pour the chocolate Nutella mixture over cereal in a large mixing bowl. Use clean hands to mix everything together until evenly coated.
4. Add the cereal to a gallon sized plastic bag. Pour in the powdered sugar and shake, starting with 1/2 cup at a time, until coated evenly. (I didn't have any Ziploc bags so I used an extra large mixing bowl and stirred by hand)
Recipe from The Way to His Heart. Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties.