Today I have a sweet treat courtesy of Cassie Craves, a tasty Sweet Grape Salad. This recipe is perfect for the upcoming Spring and Summer months, great alongside a sandwich or salad at lunchtime. Also pretty great for potlucks too as long as there are no nut allergies. Thanks to Cassie for another awesome recipe!
Sweet Grape Salad
Makes many servings
- 2 pounds red seedless grapes
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 8-ounce carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pecans (I used more, probably 1/3 cup, chopped)
1. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Gently fold in grapes.
2. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecan pieces.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve very cold.
Recipe from Cassie Craves. Sharing this recipe at the following fun link parties.